Resources for Instruction and Coordination
This page has links to help those who are coordinating large classes, as well as those teaching undergraduate classes. Corrections or suggestions should be sent to erica Whitaker (email@example.com).
List of Course Coordinators
Academic Calendars and Exam Schedules
Exam schedule (Common hour and final exams)
Working with the DRC
For students with DRC accommodations, we typically utilize the DRC proctoring services for exams.
- For large coordinated courses:
- the coordinator can fill out the form once for exams near the beginning of the term, and use email to add students to the list as they come in.
- Many students will choose to use accommodations only for exams. If they also choose to use accommodations for recitation quizzes, a separate form is usually used. You can request that quizzes not conflict with class time so that students may also attend recitation.
- DRC Instructions and links to forms
- Form to request proctoring services
- To check the schedule for DRC exams: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h_dHRYI3vcixCSplpqjI9aKY0mx4ghIE1FU5WQ-vHIE/edit#gid=0
Exam Planning Checklist - Coming soon!
Exam Room Capacities https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UqdOldYwzyjCvNCNvCk1CFKsjVSfApdnR9xUnEiZERk/edit?usp=sharing
Syllabus templates https://www.uky.edu/universitysenate/syllabus-template
Academic Dishonesty procedures
- If you suspect you have an incident of academic misconduct, please contact the DSC to discuss options and procedures.
- University information can be found on the Academic Ombud Services page https://www.uky.edu/ombud/academic-offense-information-0