The second Ohio River Analysis Meeting will be held Saturday and Sunday, 21-22 April 2012 in the University of Kentucky, Lexington.
This regional conference series is a collaborative event between the research groups in Analysis and Partial Differential Equations at the University of Kentucky and the University of Cincinnati, and is scheduled to meet once a year alternating between the two Universities. The goal is to foster closer research collaborations between faculty and students from the two departments and to bring leading experts in the field to the region.
The conference will be able to provide partial support for junior participants including recent Ph.D.'s and advanced graduate students. Applications are encouraged from members of under-represented groups.
We are pleased to acknowledge the financial support from the following organizations:
- National Science Foundation
- Office of the Vice-President for Research, University of Kentucky
- College of Arts and Sciences, University of Kentucky
- Department of Mathematics, University of Kentucky
- Department of Mathematics, University of Cincinnati
Local organizing committee
- Michael Goldberg, University of Cincinnati
- Leonid Slavin, University of Cincinnati
- Nages Shanmugalingam, University of Cincinnati
- John Lewis, email@example.com, University of Kentucky
- Zhongwei Shen, firstname.lastname@example.org, University of Kentucky
- Changyou Wang (chair), email@example.com, University of Kentucky