Applied and Computational Mathematics
|Applied and Computational Mathematics Faculty|
|Adib Bagh, Assistant Professor, Ph.D. (Econ), UC-Davis, 2008; Ph.D. (Math), UC-Davis, 1994|
|Alan Demlow, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Cornell, 2002.
Numerical Analysis, Numerical PDE.
|Michel Jabbour, Associate Professor, Ph.D., Cal Tech, 1999|
|Chi-Sing Man, Professor, Ph.D., John Hopkins, 1980|
|Robert Molzon, Associate Professor, Ph.D, John Hopkins, 1977|
Jeffrey Ovall, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., UC-San Diego, 2004
|Qiang Ye, Professor, Ph.D., University of Calgary, 1989.
Numerical analysis, Matrix Computations.
Current Doctoral Students
- Nick Kirby (Jabbour)
- Weifeng Zhi (Ye)
- MA 522 - Matrix Theory and Numerical Linear Algebra I.
- MA 537 - Numerical Analysis.
- MA 622 - Matrix Theory and Numerical Linear Algebra II.
- MA 625 - Numerical Methods for Differential Equations.
Group Area Seminar Series
- Thursday, 11:00-11:50 (Patterson Office Tower 745)
October 7, 2010: Greg Baker (The Ohio State University), "
Water Waves and Curvature "