When positions are listed, the most recent position known is given.
Matias von Bell, Research Postdoc, TU Graz, Ph.D. 2022, "On Flow Polytopes, nu-Associahedra, and the Subdivision Algebra," M. Yip
Derek Hanely, Assistant Professor, Penn State Behrend, Ph.D. 2022, "Geometric Properties of Weighted Projective Space Simplices," B. Braun.
Andrés R. Vindas Meléndez, National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship, UC Berkeley and MSRI, Ph.D. 2021, "Combinatorial Invariants of Rational Polytopes," B. Braun.
Julianne Vega, Assistant Professor, Kennesaw State University, Ph.D. 2020. "Graph-Theoretic Simplicial Complexes, Hajos-type Constructions, and k-Matchings," B. Braun.
- Brian Davis, Research Postdoc, Markey Cancer Center, University of Kentucky, Ph.D. 2019, "Lattice Simplices: Sufficiently Complicated," B. Braun.
- Karthik Chandrasekhar, Assistant Professor, PES University, Bengaluru India, Ph.D. 2019, "Bounding the Number of Compatible Simplices in Higher Dimensional Tournaments," R. Ehrenborg.
- Alex Happ, Assistant Professor, Christian Brothers University, Ph.D. 2018, "A Combinatorial Miscellany: Antipodes, Parking Cars, and Descent Set Powers," R. Ehrenborg.
- Marie Meyer, Assistant Professor, Lewis University, Ph.D. 2018, "Polytopes Associated to Graph Laplacians," B. Braun.
- McCabe Olsen, Three-year postdoc, Ohio State University, Ph.D. 2018, "Hilbert Bases, Descent Statistics, and Combinatorial Semigroup Algebras," B. Braun.
- Kristen Barnard. Berea College, Ph.D. 2017, "Some take-away games on discrete structures," C. Lee.
- Dustin Hedmark. Montgomery Bell Academy, Nashville TN, Ph.D. 2017, "The partition lattice in many guises," R. Ehrenborg.
- Wesley Hough. Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin -- Whitewater, Ph.D. 2017, "On independence, matching, and homomorphism complexes," B. Braun.
- Yue Cai. Three-year postdoc, Texas A & M, Ph.D. 2016, "New Perspectives of Quantum Analogues," M. Readdy.
- Sarah Nelson. Assistant Professor, Lenoir-Rhyne University, Ph.D. 2016, "Flag f-vectors of polytopes with few vertices," C. Lee.
- Robert Davis. Three-year postdoc, Michigan State University. Ph.D. 2015, "Unimodality Questions in Ehrhart Theory," B. Braun.
- Brad Fox. Assistant Professor, Austin Peay State University, Ph.D. 2015, "Combinatorial Potpourri: Permutations, Products, Posets, and Pfaffians," R. Ehrenborg.
- Clifford Taylor, Ph.D. 2015, "Deletion-Induced Triangulations," C. Lee.
- Liam Solus, National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship, KTH. Ph.D. 2015, "Polyhedral Problems in Combinatorial Convex Geometry," B. Braun.
- JiYoon Jung. Three-year Postdoc, Marshall University, Huntington, WV, Ph.D. 2012, "The topology of restricted partition posets and descent pattern avoidance," R. Ehrenborg.
- Eric Clark. Assistant Professor, Western New England University, Springfield, MA, Ph.D. 2011, "Combinatorial aspects of excedances and the Frobenius complex," R. Ehrenborg.
- Matt Zeckner. Assistant Professor, Adrian College, Adrian, MI, Ph.D. 2011, "Topological and combinatorial properties of neighborhood and chessboard complexes," B. Braun.
- DJ Wells. Mathematics Teacher, Kingston High School, Kingston, NC, Ph.D. 2010, "General flips and the cd-index," C. Lee.
- Patricia Muldoon Brown. Associate Professor, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Ph.D. 2009, "Rees products of posets and inequalities," M. Readdy.
- Carlos Nicolás. Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Ph.D. 2008, "Structural and enumerative properties of k-triangulations of the n-gon," C. Lee.
- Michael Slone. Programmer, University of Kentucky Libraries, Ph.D. 2008, "Homological combinatorics and extensions of the cd-index," R. Ehrenborg.
- Gareth Bendall. Visiting Assistant Professor, Georgetown College Ph.D. 2004, "Domination Analysis Beyond the Traveling Salesman Problem," F. Margot/C. Lee.
- Matt Menzel. Assistant Professor, Marietta College, OH; Ph.D. 2004, "Generalized Sewing Constructions for Polytopes," C. Lee.
- Robert Riehemann. Instructor, Northern Kentucky University; Ph.D. 2003, "Subset Take-away on Graphs," C. Lee.
- Jakayla Robbins. Assistant Professor, University of Montana; Currently Senior Lecturer & Assist. Director of Undergraduate Studies at Vanderbilt University; Ph.D. 2003, "Orientations of Free Spikes," C. Lee.
- Laura Schmidt. Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin -- Stout; Ph.D. 2003, "Numbers of faces of simplicial spheres & balls," C. Lee.
- Connie Gerads Fournelle. Alphatech, Inc., Burlington, MA; Ph.D. 2000, "Covering Units of Aperiodic Tilings," C. Lee.
- Teresa Contenza. Assistant Professor, University of Montevallo, AL; Ph.D. 2000, "On the Dominating-Set Polytope," C. Lee.
- Cynthia Aossey. Frankfort; Ph.D. 2000, "3PC(.,.)-Free Berge Graphs are Perfect," K. Vuskovic / C. Lee.
- Daphne Skipper. US WEST Advanced Technologies; Ph.D. 1999, "Combinatorial Scheduling Models," J. Lee.
- Wendy Weber. Assistant Professor, Central College; Ph.D. 1999, "Recovering Triangulations of Convex Polytopes," C. Lee.
- John Kuchenbrod. MITRE Corp., McLean, VA; Ph.D., 1999, "Extremal Problems on Weighted Graphs," J. Lee.
- Joy D. Williams Lind. Level 3 Communications; Ph.D., 1998, "Spectral Bounds for Entropy Models," J. Lee.
- Dan Wilson. US WEST Advanced Technologies; Ph.D., 1998, "Polyhedral Methods for Piecewise-Linear Functions," J. Lee.
- Matt Scobee. Humana; Ph.D., 1997, "Orientations of Ternary Matroids," J. Lee.
- Robert Hebble. Assistant Professor, Kentucky State University; Ph.D., 1997, "Hamiltonicity of Squeezed Spheres," C. Lee.
- Stewart Tung. Assistant Professor, Dallas Baptist University; Ph.D., 1996, "Monge, Optimality, and Feasibility Sequences in Capacitated Transportation Problems," C. Lee.
- Fariba Bigdeli-Jahed. Associate Professor, Kentucky State University; Ph.D., 1991, "Regular Triangulations of Convex Polytopes and d-Cubes," C. Lee.