High School Math Day
High School Math Day for Women
2 November 2013, 9:30 am-3:00 pm, Raymond Student Commons in the Ralph G. Anderson Building
The High School Mathematics Day is a program of hands-on activities, games, and talks for female high school students and their teachers (both male and female). Its purpose is to introduce new and exciting mathematics and applications of mathematics. There will also be an optional problem-solving competition with prizes for the top finishers. Lunch will be provided. The event is free but individuals or schools planning to attend should pre-register using the registration form (word | pdf).
For more information, please contact Katharine Ott by telephone at 859 257 6815 or by email at email@example.com.
We have had a big turnout for this year's Math Day and do not have room for additional students in this year's program. Thus, registration is now closed.
The problem sets from past problem solving competitions held at the University of Kentucky.
- ProMath problem sets
- 2008 CATS Are Top Solvers (CATS) competition. questions | answers
- 2009 CATS Are Top Solvers (CATS) competition. questions | answers
- 2010 CATS Are Top Solvers (CATS) competition. questions | answers
- 2011 CATS Are Top Solvers (CATS) competition, questions | answers
- 2013 CATS Are Top Solvers (CATS) competition, questions | answers